Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acute d*ck withdrawal

Nope she's ok living cock free. She knows I have a physical gf we're ok with that.. sad thing is wife is way hotter a 10 for sure.

Ya I bet you creepy fucking sack of shit

Its funny, I see this post a lot and I don't understand why people are asking this question.

THese days ANY M.D. who is competent (let me underscore competent) to treat HIV, is going to have in his or her arsenal testosterone and perhaps growth hormone. That is to say if your M.D. cant' or wont prescribe steroids when it is needed, the he or she isn't competent to treat HIV.

Maybe you live in a region that has no M.D. that have any experience in HIV, but then if you are really sick, you need to perhaps move to an area where you can find competent treatment.

And then no M.D. is going to prescribe steroids to someone who calls up and says he has a cousin who's sick who needs them to get better. Any M.D. who would prescribe medications to an HIV patient without seeing the patient is incompetent.

[This message has been edited by komododragon (edited June 20, 2000).]

You're creeping me out!!!

Top Bottom