Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

active reserves and inactive ready reserves, get ready!

wesdog

this is to the active reserves and inactive ready reserves. my brother just got a phone call earlier this evening telling him to get his papers and military id card in order cause he may get called back. my brother is currently emailing his old seargant major so that he can pick my brother up. i ask you guys, pray for not only the families of the victims, but please keek my family in your prayers. my mom is taking this very hard because both of her 2 boys will be serving. one in the army, and i, myself, going to the corps. i've explained to my mother, even though she didn't like to acknowledge it, that if i die, i will die fighting till my last breath and die damn proud to be fighting for my country, and damn proud to be a marine. please keep wes reed's family in your prayers. thank you for listening to me,

wes reed

I was driving to work today and I saw a young man in full gear walking up the street near the University. He had just been called up.

You will be seeing the draft re-instated. This country is now at war- period.

A guy I work with told me that his friend, who is about 37 right now, got a phone call and asked if he would like to re-inlist with the Navy.

that's a very last resort. if they use the draft, they're gonna get all these whiners and criers that are half asses about everything and they don't want that.

Top Bottom