Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ACNE - why do I have problems with acne AFTER cycle?

Jan

During cycle I have never had problems with acne, but in my last 3 cycles I had problems with acne on my shoulders and back several weeks AFTER cycle.

I did for example 10 weeks cycle and during 12 week I started to have acne on my back and shoulders and nothing seems to help it.

I use after cycle Clomid, etc...

Why is this? Because of high estrogen levels in body? How to fight against it?

Jan

After a cycle is complete, your natural balance (horomone) is for a lack of a better word.....fucked. Acne, as I am sure you know is cause by estrogen, or the inbalance of it. The inbalance creates a horomone (forget the name) that is relaesed into the skin causing acne. Although you will probably never completely prevent it without the use of medications, the use of arimidex or nolvadex with proviron should help the balance as your test comes back online. These drugs will also allow your test to bounce back quicker, thus minimizing the inbalance time. Of course the obvious washing frequintly (I shower 2x a day when on) and using acne soaps and such will also play a role. In the end you will have to accept some zits, a small trade for the muscle.

same situation here.... i have the WORST back acne.... i don't know if it's from the clomid or what... but i never even got a zit when i was on... but now i'm hurting... i got some dermatologist products to help and they seem to be working... you might want to look into vitamin b-5... heard good things about it.. gonna try it myself..

I can do tons fo test and my skin looks great, but I come down and it goes to hell.
what helped me was liquidex (1mg/day), 2g of B-5 3 times a day (less worked for me, just took longer), and then the neutragina (sp?) body wash.

Top Bottom