Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acid Reflux....

heatherrae said:
SUCKS!!! :sick:

I've gotten this latest malady for the last two months. I feel it constantly. I never had it before now. YUCK. It is pretty nasty to feel like vomit is constantly in your esophagus.

Anyone else get this?

i get it all the time.
i had it bad when i was preggers too. it sucked.

actually, at this moment, it's kind of bad, but i'm actually stressed about something and i think it's making it worse.

heatherrae said:

I've gotten this latest malady for the last two months. I feel it constantly. I never had it before now. YUCK. It is pretty nasty to feel like vomit is constantly in your esophagus.

Anyone else get this?

If you only knew... for you it will pass as soon as the baby is born. For me, it will most likely be my demise.

Well, stilleto, BM and myway, it is nasty as heck. I feel for you ladies. I have never had that in my life until now. I hope it goes away after the baby is out.

heatherrae said:

Anyone else get this?

Yes. Im on a round of Prilosec right now. It's important to not let it get out of control because it can cause dangerous damage. Mine started at 31 and I've had it intermittently since that time, but lately it's been pretty bad.

heatherrae said:
Well, stilleto, BM and myway, it is nasty as heck. I feel for you ladies. I have never had that in my life until now. I hope it goes away after the baby is out.

I grew up literally thinking that rolaids were candy. Been suffering with BAD reflux (not just the acid but food backing up too) since I was old enough to remember. It's very bad now and as I said, will most likely be what takes me out. I am thinking it will most likely be pretty ghastly to go like that. But hey, I also hear that it is fairly quick. Can't live without and esophagus...

Top Bottom