Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acid Reflux....

heatherrae said:
does it work if I just put the vingar in salad dressing and eat it over a salad or do I have to swallow it by itself?

you're not going to get "that" much if you put it on a salad. Before you go to bed, take a tablespoon.........if it doesnt' work that well take 2-3 the next day. I'm not sure how much to tell you to take because I don't get pregnant obviously, so I don't know the physiological differences between what you have and the rest of us have. It could be being pregnant makes things more difficult to cure.......who knows. But the vinegar thing is old school for sure.........but the new pills they have out there have been found to reduce your ability to absorb calcium later on in life, bringing on osteoperosis (sp?). So I'll stick with the home remedy.

redsamurai said:
you're not going to get "that" much if you put it on a salad. Before you go to bed, take a tablespoon.........if it doesnt' work that well take 2-3 the next day. I'm not sure how much to tell you to take because I don't get pregnant obviously, so I don't know the physiological differences between what you have and the rest of us have. It could be being pregnant makes things more difficult to cure.......who knows. But the vinegar thing is old school for sure.........but the new pills they have out there have been found to reduce your ability to absorb calcium later on in life, bringing on osteoperosis (sp?). So I'll stick with the home remedy.
Yeah, I'll try that if the tums and gum stop working. Right now I feel good again. =-)

redsamurai said:

What pills do that? Link?

I take Prilosec OTC probably every other day (to save money) it seems to do the trick pretty well.

heatherrae said:
I took 3 tums and chewed the gum and it WORKED! :elephant:

I luv you guys. :heart:

Lucky. I get it REALLY bad. It's my only pregnancy complaint.
Tums, Rolaids, Zantac ......and so on .... DON'T WORK FOR ME.
While I was at work, I drank a whole ampule of sodium bicarb.
Worked instantly. Since then, I drink a couple of teaspoons of baking soda with water. It tastes bad but it works.

Mine feels like I have a hot poker stuck in my sternum with the occasional bout of needing to vomit fire.

Top Bottom