Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acid Reflux....

redsamurai said:
what faiza said........vinegar..........works completely. I take it right before bed..........yeah, it's brutal going down.
does it work if I just put the vingar in salad dressing and eat it over a salad or do I have to swallow it by itself?

yet again another thing my wife got from pregnancy and sadly never went away. she takes Pepsid AC Complete ALL the time. we need to buy stock in them things. fuggers are expensive but they do work.

bigmann245 said:
yet again another thing my wife got from pregnancy and sadly never went away. she takes Pepsid AC Complete ALL the time. we need to buy stock in them things. fuggers are expensive but they do work.
It never went away?? :worried: holy hell

heatherrae said:
Really? Oh, I bought a huge value pack for the hospital. I'm going to go try that!

keeps your saliva active, I have an ulcer so I know all about acid reflux, it sucks so bad and steals your appetite

the_clockwork said:
keeps your saliva active, I have an ulcer so I know all about acid reflux, it sucks so bad and steals your appetite
mind your business sweetheart

I took 3 tums and chewed the gum and it WORKED! :elephant:

I luv you guys. :heart:

Top Bottom