Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Achieving Mental Wellness

ShadowKnight

What do you all do (outside of the gym) to be mentally well?
Yoga?
Acupuncture?
Aroma Therapy?

Anything you tried that stood out among other types??

SK

make music... a lil easier for a keyboard player because you can create your own soundscapes and kind of forget the real world for a while. that and play everquest.

Yoga and meditation are the other tools I use for mental and physical well being.

Aroma therapy is a valid exercise. Every scent does have an emotional impact on a person. It's a fact!!!

musclebrains said:
Aroma therapy???

There are types of candles you can buy that contain herbs in wax that when it melts, the herb is supposed to "be released in the air" that will serve its intended purpose once inhaled.

There's a store around the D/FW area called 'Illumination' that has them. I have bought a few but have not noticed any physiological responses. It may just not be my thing, but have heard from others that it works for them.

SK

If I'm not at the gym, I sit on my ass and watch tv. :( I have thought about Yoga though. I need to work on my flexibility so I can suck my own dick while sitting on the couch watching tv.

WODIN said:
Yoga and meditation are the other tools I use for mental and physical well being.

Aroma therapy is a valid exercise. Every scent does have an emotional impact on a person. It's a fact!!!

this, rather than latent homosexuality, explains frorider's preoccupaton with the fecal column, perhaps.

I actually have considered Yoga, but I don't want to have to deal with all that hippie spirituality crap. I just want a good relaxing stretch.

Top Bottom