Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

accutane warning !!! ???

domg

hey all i know alot of you guys use accutane i was plannin on usin it to i asked my mom to ask her very liberal doc to write me a script she just told me a couple night ago she seen it on the news and it supposed to be really bad for you or soemthin and is all bein recalled and taken off the market hey i might have heard wrong i heard it i didint see it but i dont think my mom would lie : ) so check it out all before you take any more there is always retinAcream dom ,

Not sure if Accutane is the way with the really pronounced emotional effects. But it is effective against acne, if you don't mind thinking about jabbing a pen in your eye for a few weeks.

accutane users

I have been on accutane a few times. This stuff works miracles. All my cystic backne disappeared after four weeks of 40mg each day.

My liver test looked good so doctor went up to 80mg, at that time I got an uncontrollable bloody nose each night for 5 days before I quit.

I was pretty much dry as a bone all day, and I couldn't see in the dark for shit, so I had to stop taking it. I would say 40 mg a day for 5 weeks should clear anyone up without significant sides.

don't take this stuff while on harsh gear. your liver will thank you.

20 mg 2x a day is the correct max dose... 10wks is the usual length.... you can do a second "cycle" after 4 wks off if you need it... this can CURE acne...Sterol... the bloody nose is an OD ! your nasel tissue dried up and cracked open. Accutane is the only real way to gure acne and its worth it. DO NOT take oral s while on Accutane as it is too much on the liver, but you will be happier than a pig in shit with the results. See the other Accutanc postins for more info (use search) P:p

Lovely info there guys, I am going to my doc tmrw morning to try and talk him into prescribing me a course, its expensive apparently, here in the uk its called RO-accutane. Thanks for the info.

pcbig: you right i havent seen much pimps after i did my last cycle whit accutane,and i have done lots of anadrol and omnas dbol and winny in high dos i was up at 3000mg omna/week,and it didnt breakout,just little at my back,its great stuff:D

i've used accutane also, and although it wasn't a cure, cause i still get mild breakouts and a zit here and there, it is definately not like it was before. i hated doing it, and i hated what it did for me because my lips got chapped and cracked, my face got red and peeled, my acne got worse before it got better, but once it got better, DAMN! it works wonders. i have an accutane cream now that works pretty good. i don't know about the taking it off the market thing, because i just found that one of my friends is taking it at this moment. oh well, hope things work out for all of you bro's,

wes

I'm in my 4th week of taking accutane everyday and my sides are pretty much non-existent! Notice I'm a little more thirsty but I drink water all day so no problem. Lips are a little more dry, but use blistex when I notice it. Otherwise , those big purple blotchy zits are dissapearing fast and cleanly after having them for about 8 months and I'm a very happy puppy!My doc says the drug has been demonized politically in the press because of a small number of cases and that people die from aspirin each year (25K) but you never hear anything about anyone pulling that drug because the lobby is too powerful and large.But accutane-no problem, just clearer skin in my case.

Top Bottom