Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ACCUTANE - How long does it take???

jww13,

bro....dont panic.....like FitFossil said, it takes time. And I agree about the dry skin and lips, that is such a bitch. I was using it several yrs ago right through the summer, which you have to be careful with too much sun exposure. Then if you use it throught winter, it makes your skin feel so damn dry. Anyway, a good tip is to carry some lip balm around with you at all times....i used Blistex constantly for my lips.

What ever you do......DONT QUIT TAKING IT!!!!!!!! Trust me, it does work. You may have to do two seperate cycles, but it should be effective. I only needed to use one cycle since mine was mild...and only on my back. Also, I still was working out hard while on Accutane, and my joints would hurt a lot.....it has something to do with the overload of Vitamin A, i think. But, I was determined to see it through, and I did. It is several years since, and I have been fine.

Accutane is the ONLY real solution to acne.....any of the "over the counter" stuff is all crap.

If you have any other questions, let me know. Good Luck bro.

Goldberg

Top Bottom