Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acapulco for spring break. Where you going?

hardrock

Go fuck your own face!
Platinum
I'm going to Acapulco for the 2nd time. Can't fuckin wait. 90 and sunny everyday. Awesome clubs. Hot chicks. What more do you need?

Where you going?

I WISH BRO!!.. this year my spring break lands on april 4-10, which basically means i'm confined to Cancun. I WISH i was going back to poco, that place left me depressed for weeks when I got back home. I had the sickest time.

Fiesta American Condesa........ i haven't been to acapulco for spring break but I've been there like 5 times on vacation with family.... How's the girl to guy ratio..... My friends went last year same time as me said that there are more chicks than guys there???? YOu know if that's true?

Fuck yea, thats what I was hoping to here... you agree that although there are a lot of beautiful women in cancun that it is a big sausage fest as well????

ArmaniMark said:
Fiesta American Condesa........ i haven't been to acapulco for spring break but I've been there like 5 times on vacation with family.... How's the girl to guy ratio..... My friends went last year same time as me said that there are more chicks than guys there???? YOu know if that's true?

From my point of view, it was 3:1. Girls there were complaining that there were too many girls.

Top Bottom