Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Academic Survey regarding Supplement Use

Hi everyone!

I'm not sure if this is an appropriate place to post this and if anyone has better suggestions I'd be happy to hear them.

I'm in my final year of University and am looking for participants to take part in my research survey that will investigate the relationship between fitness supplement usage, beliefs about using supplements and how you feel about your current body.

So far my toughest challenge has been finding individuals who use supplements other than protein. I was hoping this forum would have users who take other supplements and would potentially like to take part. It will only take about 10 minutes of your time.

You are in no way obligated to take part as participation is strictly voluntary. If you do decide to take part but want to withdraw at any point before March 1st 2020, you are free to do so without any further reasoning. However, after this date data collection will have begun so it will no longer be possible. Every response is anonymous and no identifying details are required. The data will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018.
Further details can be found on the participant information sheet on the first page after accessing the questionnaire.

https://robertgordonuniversity.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/gwldissertationsurvey

It would be very helpful and greatly appreciated if you were to consider taking part.
:)

Top Bottom