Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

about all the crap about thin forum

Clairegirl

Ok. I just read the post that Alexiarenee wrote in the womens section here. I know its a dumb subject-but i just want to clear up all the stuff that i read there.First-the reason why theyre pissed is because "someone"with the username of alexiarenee went to the thin forum and posed as a 16 year old girl with anorexia,she has been REALLY annoying.she made tons of posts telling all these trauma stories+stuff.then we find out its a fake-we feel betrayed for trying to help this person.then somehow the alexiarenee person from here is accused of being that person at the thin foum.the thing that is weird is they both have an uncommon username and most of the posts from alexiarenee at the thin page have the same IP address or whatever from the person here.Now to clear up some other stuff. I am a member of The Thin Page. I am a moderator there, and have been a member since October. Now, you all were saying how"sick" the thin page is-imagine how some people feel about this place(i am not trying to offend anyone).The thin page is not for dieters, it is a PRO-ANA page,it says that in the FAQ. I also come here for health advice on somethings, i know that some members from the thin forum might come here and flame you, and i am ashamed of them. But some members from Elite(im not saying all of you or even a majority-just some)come to our page and flame it.(i know satanic goatslayer was a complete ass-but he wasnt the worst one unfortunately).But some of your members from here come to our page and try to "help" us. Unfortunately,they are flamed from some people. But alot of people listen to them and ask for help. I know Fonz has been an AWESOME help. Now i didnt appreciate all the generalization that was made in that post i read. Not ALL the people @thin page are trying to be 85 pounds, but yes, some are. I just hope you know that they have anorexia,is a disease, and some can not control it at all.I just think it was so mean how you talked about them like freaks,your only afraid of what you dont understand.And not all of them do it"spite their family." And yes, some women have seeked recovery, we even have a recovery section there.Alright, i am sorry this is so long, i just wanted to clear things up. I hope I did not offend anyone, and if I did, I am apologize.

Hello? This is Earth... come in left field... come in.... you're breaking up...

C

i honestly dont think it was her,someone may be using her name but she isnt that kind of person,shes a very ncie girl

i think rodney king has something he wants to say...

RKPIC300.jpg

Whats odd about the name Alexiarenee? It seems to me that the user used their first and middle names. Alexia and Renee. I could be wrong though.

Clairegirl said:
"I hope I did not offend anyone, and if I did, I am apologize."

No need to apologize, we piss all over each other relentlessly here. I'll tell ya' though, I skimmed that site and...wwaaaaaaa...freaky stuff.

And "us"...

I thought everybody spent time working out, eating big, and sticking big guage pins full of illegally acquired hormones in their ass. That is normal...right?...right?

Here's to gettin' BIG...

Later,

Top Bottom