Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Abercrombie & Fitch 'Hierarchy of hotness' keeps ugly employees in stockroom

I can honestly say I've never been in one of those stores. They have one here at an outside mall that hemmorages cologne and techno. Fucking 20 feet away from the door you can smell it.

This would NEVER happen in Canada because we are all beautiful up here

;-)

My thoughts......people will be people and most are idiots!

Yeah but its actually documented. "Hierarchy of hotness" came out of the store manager's mouth. You are graded by your fellow employees on how "attractive" you are.

It certainly seems to go past what I've see as the standard.

yay, a store no one on ef should be setting foot in. unless to try and touch minors in the bathing suit area, and if thats the case, be my guest.

I can honestly say I've never been in one of those stores. They have one here at an outside mall that hemmorages cologne and techno. Fucking 20 feet away from the door you can smell it.

OMG. The stores smell AWFUL. They think it smells good or something? Who buys that shit? its disgusting

It's not all bad. You can get a great workout stocking shelves your entire college career....Or so I've heard.

I'm gonna go cry now, k thanks

even white collar jobs do this. they dont admit it but we all know what people in the board room talk about "damn you see meagon how good she looks!"

i had this job and every female was good looking since all males did the hiring. i didnt have a problem with it. I found it funny when a very high up exec came and visisted and the only person in the group of 30 ppl he remembered was a hot young brunette. thats it. he asked "where is meagon at?" he didnt even know other ppls names even

Top Bottom