Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aas And Sweating!!

Japanese machine

well, i must say excessive sweating is probably one of the worsed sides; im currently running fina/winny, and i cant stop sweating; on the bus, in the classroom, around friends, and the fucked up thing is, is like 10 degress outside, damn.

is there a something that can help with this. today it got so bad i had back/ass sweat after sitting down and watching one game of billiards.

its really starting to piss me off, so much that im am considering stopping, well probably not, hehe, but it is really difficult to do regular daily things when you sweat this much.

sometimes the sweat attacks come in increments other times it lasts for hours.

any experience?

Im gonna start fina soon so I guess I will find out but if you do quit feel free to send me your gear. I'll treat it right:D

fina causes severe sweating in lots of people. the only other side you will notice on it is severe gains in size and strength.

Yep, totally normal.. And there is'nt a damn thing I have seen that will help. My problem is more in the arm pit area. I have tried every antipersprent (sp?) I can find and nothing works. Its kind of embarrasing at work to lift my arms, so I don' a whole lot...

dunno if you have problem with smelly armpits...

but if u do,,, shaved armpits does wonders ,,, totally takes the smell away,, just add some deo to it and its almost like a miracle... ;) ;)

BuilderBenny said:
dunno if you have problem with smelly armpits...

but if u do,,, shaved armpits does wonders ,,, totally takes the smell away,, just add some deo to it and its almost like a miracle... ;) ;)

Thanks for the info, but fortunately smell is not an issue only the wetness...

1Banshee said:

...well... then my only advice would be MiB ... dress black,,, 24-7 ,, state that its some kind of new semi-gothic trend you'r following and that its really popular in Paris... =) =) uhm,,,

1Banshee said:

have you tried arrid XX i heard that is pretty potent; btw i never had a problem with pit sweat, believe it or not, i CANT get "bo" no matter how stinky or smelly i become, its never "bo", strange.

Japanese, I have a cure for you! I used to abuse fat burners (dymetadrine stacker 2 etc) and i thought i fucked up my thyroid. I was ok, but i sweated way too much. Go to your doctor, say you sweat too much and antiperspirant wont do shit, and ask for Drysol. put it on at bed time, and when you wake up the next day, you'll be straight!

Top Bottom