Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAP's Blog Entry for Monday

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
One thing I haven't figured out yet is why straight men can't shop for their own damn underwear. I am tired of browsing the racks with ugly, middle-aged women. Who don't think anything of asking "hey, you see some 40's over there?" Man fuck ya'll. Come buy yo damn drawers.

When you met my friend, you were his guest. When you started having with him, you were his trick. When you stole his bottle of lube, you were a thief. But after you stole his acne medication and a partially used tube of athlete's foot cream you elevated yourself to a true freak level.

I got nothing against trannies. To each their own. But what is the point of becoming a woman if you are already 50 pounds overweight? You are just going to look like grandma in an evening gown.

Why do lesbians all claim they want a "God fearing" woman to date? In addition to Bush and the terrorists, now we have to be afraid of God too? Sorry, but this is just too much for any decent, educataed and attractive person who isn't into drinking or drugs.

In The Bar Part Two - You came over and oogled me and then asked me if you could buy me a drink, and I said yes. That does not make me obligated to speak a word more to you. Buy me the damn drink and get lost! And be swift about it so you can hurry and leave before someone thinks we are an item.

I hate when people say they are going out to try to "get lucky". "Getting lucky" only means you’re fat, ugly, old or just a plain loser looking for that once in a lifetime opportunity.

Yeah, we dated previously. Once. It was one date. I took you home early and then went to the bar to pick up a real man.

Just because you asked for my opinion does not mean I am in any way obligated to lie to spare your feelings. Your face has more wrinkles than a scrotum. You expect me to believe you’re still in your 20s? Give me a break!

Top Bottom