Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAP's Blog for 6/26/08

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
AAP's Blog for 6/26/08

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top o the morning kiddos.

While awaiting my flight I thought to myself and said "you know, I bet the AAPites on EF would love to know what I am thinking right now." Wouldn't you? Of course you would. So here we go.

First up - Gay Pride. I don't go. I don't care. Because it isn't as much "gay" as it is lame ass heterosexuals showing up. 70% of the people there are straight. Fuck bitches, get your own parade. You can spot the straighties easily too. They are the middle age men with tummy's over their belts and sleeveless Abercombie shirts.

* Regarding the above "straight pride parade" statement. I think I see why it doesn't exist. Everytime you see the people that would show up, you would have 10 reasons to be ashamed of those bitches in the parade.

* There is a Scion commerical playing. Do those things look like washing machines on wheels or what?

* I laugh when the FAUX news keeps talking about how the "tax thing" is a Dem thing. I suppose we are paying for a trillion dollar war with food stamps. Personally, we gonna pay taxes either way, so might as well for things here in the US with it.

* When a queer tells his friends "I can't believe you guys were so mean..." well it's obvious that he hasn't been out of the closet very long to notice.

* Why do straight realtors find it necessary to put pictures of their faces on their ads? Do they think that busted thing is going to help them sell more real estate?

*Since I will be visiting some titty bars tonight I will just go ahead and tell you that I find nothing more pathetic than straight men in titty bars acting like these women in there would give them the time of day if they were not holding out money. Out of shape, lowly educated, and way out of their league for even LOOKING in the direction of these women. But for $20, they can feel -almost- as attractive as I am with the attention the women give them. For 60 seconds.

*(ad on tv for psych help) I feel bad for those people paying therapists. It makes me realize that they haven't discovered EF yet.

* The biggest single motivator for straight men in a gym is a lesbian. When that butch girl lifts more weight than you, perhaps you should just cancel your membership and instead tend to her 27 cats and set up her potluck dinner while she is in there deadlifting.

* Sometimes I really hate being buff and hot because that's what all the men and women want me for.

* Two worse things a woman can put on her ass...a tramp stamp and dumb ass designer jeans with no back pockets

* Not to let the men off easy... but how many of you bitches really admire that tribal tattoo on your arm nowdays?

* Something I never understood about drag queens. Why do they all have bad teeth? I mean dressing up as a woman is one thing.. but dressing up as a british woman just crosses the line.

* I hope my flight attendant is hot.

AAP in a titty bar??? u must be "entertaining" clients?

PuddleMonkey said:
Like you read all that.

Bro, I did....I can cliff it for ya

*Stay the fuck out of gay parades st8'y, you're fat
*Faux news sucks they are the devil
*Gay's are mean
*Str8'y gets scammeed by stripper trash
*Only nut jobs go to therapists, come here instead
*Women don't know how to dress(Agree)
*AAP's hawt
*Fat chance my flight attendent will be hawt, probably a dumptruck
*Drag Queens are from Britan