Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAP's Blog for 6/26/08

MightyMouse69 said:
whats up with all the tramp stamps?

Notice that average looking non hot tribal arm band tattoo'd jersey rugger skipped that part huh?

I bet he's got one. That's why.

jerseyrugger76 said:
Translation: AAP is still in denial that most gay men actually look like average guys.

Hmmm.... where do you live? AL? Cuz we all hot down here. Some *cough*me*cough* just hotter than others.

Translation: I only watch CNN.

No, just MSNBC

Translation: Gays in general, AAP in particular, are hateful bitches, just like Christian Conservatives, but with better fashion sense.

Now if I were hateful AND grossly ignorant with an IQ lower than my shoe size, you might mistaken me for a christiany conservative

Translation: I'm going to play straight for the evening. My cover will be blown, however, when I accidentally describe Brad Pitt as, "Yummmy."

Please. He's more like MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyy! Get it right

Translation: EF is my therapist. I wonder why I have so many problems.

I prefer to be around those in worse shape than myself.

Translation: I'm hot and just want to emphasize that and pretend that it's some kind of curse because modesty has never been my strong suit.

You lost me at "and". So we will just leave the statement with "I'm hot." Why yes. I am.

Translation: I have no tattoos.

There ain't no graffitti on this temple.

Translation: When I do my Liza Minelli floor show, I ALWAYS brush and floss beforehand.

Actually I don't. Then I do all my drag queening on Hee Haw.

Translation: I'm wondering if I could trade sexual favors for an extra package of peanuts.

Peanuts are everything. A peanut pack is the swiss army knife of airlines. It is your pillow, floatation device, seat cushion, when full, dinner, barf bag, parachute when empty.
:D

Keepin it real here bitches.

jerseyrugger76 said:
LOL. Touché

You must spread some Karma around before giving it to AAP again.

you can still donate, say 64000, via the karma store.

AAP said:
AAP's Blog for 6/26/08

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top o the morning kiddos.

While awaiting my flight I thought to myself and said "you know, I bet the AAPites on EF would love to know what I am thinking right now." Wouldn't you? Of course you would. So here we go.

First up - Gay Pride. I don't go. I don't care. Because it isn't as much "gay" as it is lame ass heterosexuals showing up. 70% of the people there are straight. Fuck bitches, get your own parade. You can spot the straighties easily too. They are the middle age men with tummy's over their belts and sleeveless Abercombie shirts.

* Regarding the above "straight pride parade" statement. I think I see why it doesn't exist. Everytime you see the people that would show up, you would have 10 reasons to be ashamed of those bitches in the parade.
parades are for morons
I'd go to a Ukraine teen graduate day parade
but they don't have enough coin over there to make parades
so the little graduates walk the streets in their sexy little outfits
fuck

AAP said:
AAP's Blog for 6/26/08

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Since I will be visiting some titty bars tonight I will just go ahead and tell you that I find nothing more pathetic than straight men in titty bars acting like these women in there would give them the time of day if they were not holding out money. Out of shape, lowly educated, and way out of their league for even LOOKING in the direction of these women. But for $20, they can feel -almost- as attractive as I am with the attention the women give them. For 60 seconds.

Im gonna go out on a limb and say you dont know too many strippers personally..

they ARE the female equivalent of the out of shape, lowly, uneducated out of their league men that drool on them.

You do realize that many of those women only look good because they are young and havnt wrinkled or gotten fat yet.. because their lazy meth induced asses never work out.. most strippers are dumb as trucks and have the education of a 4th grade toothless backwoods redneck.

Those men are EXACTLY their league..

I'm reading through AAP
hang tight
I'm chatting with a MILF who's 17 year old duaghter had hijacked her e-mail account and sent me a message saturday
we're investigating

Top Bottom