Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9-year-old girl charged in fatal stabbing of 11-year-old

thats fuckin terrible

I think she is the youngest person to be charged in NYC's history. She's going to go through the family court system. It will be interesting to see what they do with her.

Does anyone remember reading about the little girl who killed her older sister for a mcdonalds hamburger. hahaha that was classic

I weap for the future

The tragedy was on the lips of many in East New York and Bedford-Stuyvesant, the rough-edged Brooklyn neighborhoods where the girls lived.

Rough edged? My sister taught there for three years. It's a war zone. These kinds of crimes, while shocking, are not exceptional for that part of NYC.

MattTheSkywalker said:
The tragedy was on the lips of many in East New York and Bedford-Stuyvesant, the rough-edged Brooklyn neighborhoods where the girls lived.

Rough edged? My sister taught there for three years. It's a war zone. These kinds of crimes, while shocking, are not exceptional for that part of NYC.

Yes, it is a war zone. And you are right, it's just another day for those neighborhoods.

it is terrible but i think that it is the parents fault...........you live what you learn...poor little girl...first one to be of this age to actually be charged with manslaughter!!!!!!!! thats why i love my little boring town "city".....not much drama and nothing too bad for my kids to learn

angel_girl said:
it is terrible but i think that it is the parents fault...........you live what you learn...poor little girl...first one to be of this age to actually be charged with manslaughter!!!!!!!! thats why i love my little boring town "city".....not much drama and nothing too bad for my kids to learn

She killed an 11 year old and you say "poor little girl"?

Top Bottom