Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7th grader writes letter to jesus, letter is denied by school, mom sues.

B

BO-CEPHUS

Just goes to show that we have complete morons teaching our kids these days.

No wonder this nation is full of idiots.

Well, we did elect klintoon twice, so this nation of idiocy does not surprise me.

The letter was funny as shit. He was mainly asking Jesus if he could still walk on water with the holes in his feet.

HappyScrappy said:
if my kid ever writes a letter to Jesus, I'm just gonna go ahead and beat the shit out of them on the way to the adoption house.

If my kid ever meets a moron like this guy, I'll be glad I taught him how to shoot straight! :D

Darktooth said:
I am watching on FOX NEWS right now, this kid had an assignment to write a letter to the person who had changed his life the most. Well, he wrote the letter to jesus and failed the assignment. His mother is suing the school for a couple million dollars in "damages"...

The teacher said that the letter had to be written to a living person... and I guess the kid claims jesus is "alive"? Anyways, did anyone else see this? If so, please clear this story up a lil bit.

WWJD? Nothing.

sounds like one stupid act, followed by another, followed by another.

ChrisOh said:
Personally, I think the teacher did the right thing, the kid didn't follow instructions.

I agree 100%.

Sorry to be the person to break the news but Jesus is DEAD.

If he's alive in your hearts then you have faith, that does not make him a living person.

Top Bottom