Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

75-year old IMPREGNATES 10-year old.

What's really messed up is she's going to have the kid! I don't really agree with abortion....but she's 10 years old. Damn.

That sick fucker should have his nuts chopped off. :mad:

Damn darktooth, what's up with you and all this "child sex" stuff lately? :) Castration time....will you film it for us all?

Cortina said Kave came to police headquarters on April 9 and gave a statement. He said he never forced the girl to have sex with him. Instead, he said he bought her clothes and gifts, and she repaid him with sex.

Sounds like the NAMLA trick "He had sex with me of his own free will" .... yeah after you promised him a Playstation II, new bike and a trip to Sea World.

I have a 5 year old son. At this point I dpn't ever think I am going to allow him to be out ofmy eyesite until he's 18.

ROTFLMAO!!!

IF it were a 20 year old or something, it would be sick. But a 75 and 10 year old......ROFLMAO!!! I didn't read the link because my mom is in the room and i am cracking up!

Lumbuss said:
ROTFLMAO!!!

IF it were a 20 year old or something, it would be sick. But a 75 and 10 year old......ROFLMAO!!! I didn't read the link because my mom is in the room and i am cracking up!

ya, its always hilarious when people are sexually assaulted/abused.......stupid bastard, get a damn sense of compassion or even a trace of humanity

100 years in jail for a 75 year old man. Why the fuck can't people see that the death penalty makes more sense. Well he will more than likely be killed in prison anyhow.

Top Bottom