Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

700 Club

McSatan

The religious show, not juicers, says yoga is attached to Hindu mysticism and isn't a proper option for Christian fitness goals. Suck on that, yoga people.

I teach yoga in London. AS I say to all closet fags, dont knock it until you try it...but you have already had cock in your mouth..it is obvious from your avatar.

I teach yoga in London. AS I say to all closet fags, dont knock it until you try it...but you have already had cock in your mouth..it is obvious from your avatar.

Yeah, keep it safe and effortless. Call someone a fag. And this is coming from a yoga instructor? Doesn't that make you an instant faggot? Years of being molested helped mold you into such a pliable bottom piece.

Are you sure that is what he said? That decrepit old man cannot lift his head to face the camera, nor can he speak in a proper English language. Please refer to Mush Mouth from the Fat Albert Show to draw a cultural comparison.

Top Bottom