Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7 egg whites, two whole eggs, 1/2 cup of rice....and a pint of Ben and Jerry's Light Cookie Dough ice cream

75th

ololollllolloolloloolllol
EF VIP
Thats whats in store for me this evening. Why the ice cream? Well, its been one of those weeks. One of those years, actually.

I will also try to actually get good at Madden.

That meal looks terrible bro,You need some fried chicken

hog#head#cheese said:
That meal looks terrible bro,You need some fried chicken
Dude, Im white.

I play GTA for days like that and have cottage cheese instead of Ben / Jerry's?

Why you ask?

I give my wife a dutch oven when she's sleeping...or sometimes when she's awake.

:evil:

EnderJE said:
I play GTA for days like that and have cottage cheese instead of Ben / Jerry's?

Why you ask?

I give my wife a dutch oven when she's sleeping...or sometimes when she's awake.

:evil:

Me > You @ GTA

lol, haven't really gotten into either of those games, but once upon a time i sank an entire weekend on final fantasy X, 100 chicken wings, and a box of cinnamon toast crunch

Re: 7 egg whites, two whole eggs, 1/2 cup of rice....and a pint of Ben and Jerry's Li

75th said:
Thats whats in store for me this evening. Why the ice cream? Well, its been one of those weeks. One of those years, actually.

I will also try to actually get good at Madden.

Get good at it so we can play online later.

nimbus said:
lol, haven't really gotten into either of those games, but once upon a time i sank an entire weekend on final fantasy X, 100 chicken wings, and a box of cinnamon toast crunch
you're a fag, eh?

Top Bottom