Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 year marriage anniversary.....

beastboy

On August 8th....and I have no idea what to do for my lovely life. I need to do something that will suprise the heck out of her. She's pregnant...so that plays a role on what I think she may enjoy at this point......no spa or anything like that....no clothes.....she isn't into jewelry too much. She likes big ticket items....like furniture....so I may try to find something like that...but I also want to do something romantic....and out of the ordinary.

Is`nt 6 years Rubber? You gotta get something rubber.

How about a duck?

or A grandfather clock. They are nice if you have the room and decor.

that great, august 8 is my B-day. Take there on a day trip, to really nice hotel, thats the best i can think of for right now

This is getting to be an annual post topic for you..

Maybe give her some time to herself ?
Offer to be her punching bag or subject of verbal abuse to vent the hormonal stress

For us(Mrs Y and I) it will be 16 years this September 17th

LOL....I know. I can never come up with anything.

16 years? That's cool....I was 11 when you got married.....in 5th grade. But I'm sure you are still young at heart.

Whatever you do, don't get her corrective eye surgery for a present.

Congrats, maybe try getting her something then some "honeydo" tickets that she can redeem to get you to do something for her whenever she wants and can redeem them after the kid arrives if she wants.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Top Bottom