Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5 year joosing plan what do you think?

binö

Rob of Redford
Platinum
serious joose talk only please

rough outline:
yrs 1-2
-test prop eod 300mgs
-dbol 50mgs ed
-decca 600 mgs ew

3rd yr
-same but toss in gh and slin

year 4 and 5:
-pct
-cruise gh/slin/test

i know yrs 1-2 the doses are kinda light, but i am trying to be cautious and safe.
discuss

Looks OK. I'd triple the dose. Double cycle length and toss in a gallon of diesel fuel EOD. Good luck. Can't wait to see results.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Looks OK. I'd triple the dose. Double cycle length and toss in a gallon of diesel fuel EOD. Good luck. Can't wait to see results.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

are you suggesting a ten year cycle?
bro, that type of immature and unprofessional joosing is why we get such a bad name...
go troll somewhere else dbag

<---------
8 pack bitch

I think your "Check Liver" light just came on.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

silly proganda filled n00b, jooses increase liver life esp oral jooses...i expect my liver to live longer than my heart does

silly proganda filled n00b, jooses increase liver life esp oral jooses...i expect my liver to live longer than my heart does

You're calling me silly but you're name calling. It's your liver. My doctor has told me taking ANY oral medication for years can be bad for the liver.

You're calling me silly but you're name calling. It's your liver. My doctor has told me taking ANY oral medication for years can be bad for the liver.

O look it me I have a fucking doctor

Fucking noobs

Top Bottom