Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5 Minute Clip of Mel Gibson's New Movie "The Passion"; This will win an Oscar

The reason why they are flipping out is it shows the pain Christ went through before his death due to the jews.

alien amp pharm said:
What/why are they flipping out?

because they say it will 'incite violence against jews'.

im sick of when people only want the first amendment to apply to them.

p0ink, they were flipping out even though they HAVENT EVEN SEEN THE MOVIE. Gibson invited many Jewish reporters who refrained from bashing the film before it was seen by anyone, and so far 100% of the audience believes it is one of the best films ever made.

Intact said:
p0ink, they were flipping out even though they HAVENT EVEN SEEN THE MOVIE. Gibson invited many Jewish reporters who refrained from bashing the film before it was seen by anyone, and so far 100% of the audience believes it is one of the best films ever made.

i know, that's what pisses me off the most. did you see the hit piece the new york times ran on this movie, even though they didnt even see the damn thing yet? fuckin new york times...

EVERYONE who saw it said the movie was beyond words. this isnt a movie trying to convert anyone or to change their beliefs, it is just to portray the final days and hours of Jesus Christ.

Mel said that his family has recieved threats over this.Crazy shit.

He kicks ass in any role he takes on,I'm sure this one will be unbelievable.

he isnt acting in this movie, he is just the director and sole funder of this movie.

Top Bottom