Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd night in a row with no sleep

jesus 2

damn, you just gotta love that! jesus 2 does!

and being up makes you burn extra calories, too. but the fact that no sleep doesn't let you work out probably negates the effect and doesn't result in faster fat loss.

Yeah, I'd guess that lack of sleep is not a great means of weight loss.

Have you tried unisom? That seems to work well for me if I've been having trouble sleeping.

i've only been taking 6 ripped fuel caps a day as part of my diet. but the reason i've not slept is because of final projects, reports, etc...

and today i only get to eat 1500kcal! this week is only getting better and better!

j2da2

LivinLarger said:
I would bet it is the ripped fuel, that stuff keeps me up also.
Smoke a bowl and go night night.

jesus 2 said:
but the reason i've not slept is because of final projects, reports, etc...

i have been doing school as it is the time of the last minute semester crunch. finals start next week. school is gay, but winter break is not far away.

j2da2

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by jesus 2
but the reason i've not slept is because of final projects, reports, etc...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hear that, he could stop the ripped fuel for a day or two and that would let him figure out what is keeping him up. Been so long since I've been in school I forgot how stressful it can be.

Actually i think finals week facilitates a diet as you spend all your time studying and don't really have time to eat much :mad:

Top Bottom