Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

25000 karma to the person who helps me out the most here, COOPER JACK!! photoshop experts help me please!!!!!!!!!! please.. oh please..

FriendlyCanadian

<^> ( ' ' ) <^>
Platinum
ztbzic.jpg

2zrq81y.jpg

20627f4.jpg

2e69f8g.jpg

28vgmrm.jpg

These five images have been scanned into my computer this is a logo for my business university class, as you can see the colour is not really very crisp and it is not really very clean looking, not as clean and professional looking as I or my group would like it to be.

If someone can help me out here I would so incredibly appreciate that.

I'll give 25,000 karma to whoever can show me the best 3 fixed logo's any creative zest or anything you do to it make it look cool or stand out better would be HUGELY appreciated.

thank you, any help is great at this point, if you need the actually files pm me and I'll send them to you ASAP, I need this by sunday night monday morning please help me.. thank you for your time!!! =)

Edit: They don't even have to be fixed logo's as long as they have ConSol with like a plug come out the l I'm happy I just need something that looks a heck of alot better then those five do, thanks.

Top Bottom