Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24 Hour Fitness Sucks, suck,suck,suck,suck,sucks!!!!!!!!!

nitlyan

I hate it , I hate it , I hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why don't they just call it 24 hour aerobics. I couldn't find a fuckin parking spot tonight!!!! Then I have to wait 43 minutes, YES I TIMED THE FAT SLOB SQUATTING 20LBS ON THE SMITH RACK, TO USE THE SMITH RACK. Hence, they only have one fucking Smith in the whole place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Needless to say my leg workout went bad.........GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

love it. Did you have to stand in fatty's pool of sweat during your set?

I just love fat, sweaty, nasty fuckers who linger while their body juices cover the equipment.

I was really happy when My "24 Hour Fitness" Turned into a "Gold's Gym" Much higher quality now the membership fees weed out most of the non-lifter.

Keep up the work though the longer you have to wait for that slob the more you will be enraged to lift more and more weight.

J

Yeah, I go to 24H too, it bites.

Music is terrible.
The members are all novice or just aerobics-minded. Which is fine, but when four skinny dudes are using two flat benches to do seated dips...during PEAK hours....it wears on ya!

BigJay81 said:
I was really happy when My "24 Hour Fitness" Turned into a "Gold's Gym" Much higher quality now the membership fees weed out most of the non-lifter.

Keep up the work though the longer you have to wait for that slob the more you will be enraged to lift more and more weight.

J

Exactly, I was so pissed i had a great couple of sets, but still it ruined my other routines, trying to keep an eye on the fat fuck...cause you know some other sloppy fuck would walk right in the door and start using it the minute I took an eye off of it. I wanted to kick his fucking legs out from underneath him and let the bar come down on him...SERIOUSLY 10lbs on each side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't take it anymore...I am in search of a meathead gym......I told the pimple faced little prick who HAS to see my picture ID, like it is fucking nasa or something, his gym sucked and would be canceling my membership as soon as I could find a gym with more than one person who uses steroids!

Code said:
Yeah, I go to 24H too, it bites.

Music is terrible.
The members are all novice or just aerobics-minded. Which is fine, but when four skinny dudes are using two flat benches to do seated dips...during PEAK hours....it wears on ya!

MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is not music, that is some mental torture...who in the fuck listens to rod stewart when they are trying to add mass?????????????????? Yeah, I love it when some slit uses a flat bench to do dips..?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? That is why they manufacture that dip machine in the corner..SO YOU CAN USE IT!!!!!!!!

as you ca see i am still enraged

BigJay81 said:
HEHEHE

Well GoodLuck On your search for a new gym!!!

I good place is hard to find.

Yes they are hard to find.........I think 24 hour is gearing up to go PUBLIC.....they are requesting me to bring a personal towel everytime now....gym has to be sanitary to be public

strongchick said:
love it. Did you have to stand in fatty's pool of sweat during your set?

I just love fat, sweaty, nasty fuckers who linger while their body juices cover the equipment.

I did have to remove his shoulder pad because his sweat was dripping from it...now I have fucking red scars all across my shoulders..fucker.........

:mad:

24 Hr Fitness is the McDonald's of gyms. Believe me I was a "higher-up" in the company and their goal is volume, volume, volume. Quality means nothing. Just get the money. Cleanliness is also an issue. They have absolutely no standards on who they hire--just check out their trainers!

Top Bottom