Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2002 Ferrari 360 Modena Spider F1

68GT350 said:
Well...it's no Saab.

LOL! fuck you :)
I'd take the ferrari any day - just not sure where the hell I could park it where it wouldn't get trashed the first 5 hours that I have it.
also couldn't drive it anywhere in the city without fucking up the underside on the potholes.

I saw a few of those (hardtop) in Paris and they were doing just fine - so I guess there are people that just don't worry about it. I suppose I'm too anal.
one of them, I was walking along with my girlfriend of the time and this guy pulls it over, jumps out, leaves the keys in it, still running, and walks into a store there, with the car half up on the curb. I walked by just staring at it and wondering what he was involved in that he would just leave a ferrari sitting there not worried about it with the keys in it.
I'd guess something not legal. :)

gettinlarger said:
Find the "Enzo Ferrari" (temporary name) supercar. You'll crap yourself.

can't find it - but I crapped myself just for good measure. kinda warm at first, but I could see it getting old fast.

I can afford the payments...but with the insurance I would have to live in the car. Is there room in the trunk for two kids and my wife?

Top Bottom