Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2002 Ferrari 360 Modena Spider F1

Mercedes and Rolls Royce are luxury cars. Not super cars. They do not brag about their 300+hp and try to make it their main selling point. Their attraction is luxury.
The NSX however is an exotic supercar. It's Selling points are its powerful engine and sleek styling. When you buy an NSX you buy it for the hopes of having fun and being able to drive fast. The NSX was made to compete along the lines of ferrari, lamborghini, lotus, etc. His point was that if you want something comparable to that of a Ferrari it should atleast perform as well, not just look cool.

The other guy had a point though. The NSX is more reliable than many daily drivers on the road. With those ferraris you hit a bump in the road and something falls off.

manny78 said:

following this logic no one would buy a Mercedes or a Rolls-Royce......

manny78 said:

following this logic no one would buy a Mercedes or a Rolls-Royce......

Follow this logic: It's a HONDA!!!!

To me, driving an NSX is like wearing a fake Rolex. I'd rather taket the aforementioned 30K and buy a rare classic car and get MORE looks. Or, I'd take that same money and get a new Cobra. It's all about taste though. Who am I to tell you how to spend your hard earned money.

It's only a good buy if it makes you happy. Carry on.

gettinlarger said:

No one buys a Mercedes, a Royce, or an NSX because they think they can win races .... They buy them because they have up to $200,000 to spend on a car.

You can also spend 30k and get a nice Mercedes C240 :D and driving that beauty is sooooooo cool :)

This dude in my town had a beautiful Vette Stringray (circa 69-72). Mint condition. I've never even seen it out of the driveway. One day, he put a for sale sign on it. A few weeks later, he has an early model NSX in his driveway. Til this day, I can't imagine why ...

gettinlarger said:
This dude in my town had a beautiful Vette Stringray (circa 69-72). Mint condition. I've never even seen it out of the driveway. One day, he put a for sale sign on it. A few weeks later, he has an early model NSX in his driveway. Til this day, I can't imagine why ...

that's one stupid move IMO..... he should have called me....

gettinlarger said:

Crackhead.

2Thick said:

You do not have to be Italian to appreciate a Maserati. It is now owned by Ferrari.

Nahh I saw some of them in Europe and just don't like em. And the only guys I saw here with one of them were italians... BUT I miss the Alfa Romeo. Pretty nice car. Also if Fiat could export here and finally try the North American market then I seriously think Ford, Honda and the others would have some competition.

Top Bottom