Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2002 Ferrari 360 Modena Spider F1

gettinlarger said:

Screw that. Spend $40 grand less and get a Viper with 500 horses, 505 lbf/ft torque, and a 550 cubic inch motor. Would still smoke the GT40 too.

I'll believe the hype about that car when I see it.

Why on earth would you buy a car that is mass produced...You'll find a viper in any small city in the U.S. No thanks---And smoke the GT40 (i doubt that)

As soon as you drive the viper off the lot, you just lost $20,000---Just the opposite with the GT40.....

I am more of the Acura NSX fan.

It's the first semi exotic car that is reliable and can be a daily driver, providing you don't get snowed in. Pick one up used, say a 1995 model in showroom condition with about 30k miles and pay 30-34k. Now that is a deal. A cool car at a decent price, reliable and exotic looking.

gwl9dta4 said:
I am more of the Acura NSX fan.

It's the first semi exotic car that is reliable and can be a daily driver, providing you don't get snowed in. Pick one up used, say a 1995 model in showroom condition with about 30k miles and pay 30-34k. Now that is a deal. A cool car at a decent price, reliable and exotic looking.

Yeah, and be prepared to be dusted by any decent car on the road. If you're gonna drive an exotic, it's nice not to have your ass handed to you by cars that are two thirds the price, factory.

68GT350 said:

Yeah, and be prepared to be dusted by any decent car on the road. If you're gonna drive an exotic, it's nice not to have your ass handed to you by cars that are two thirds the price, factory.

Well first off, i will not buy that car to dust everyone. You buy a car like that for the prestige and refinement. It costs about 90K new. So by your logic ANY 55-60K new car will smoke me. So what? It's a different class of cars that will some me. A souped up mustang 5.0 will smoke me as well.

Driving exotics is not necessarily about being the fastest n a straight line. The car is appreciated for it's uniquenss, styling lines, refinement, individuality and the all important coolness factor. And the NSX is one cool car. So what if it's 0-60 is ONLY about 5.4 seconds.

68GT350 said:

following this logic no one would buy a Mercedes or a Rolls-Royce......

manny78 said:

following this logic no one would buy a Mercedes or a Rolls-Royce......

No one buys a Mercedes, a Royce, or an NSX because they think they can win races .... They buy them because they have up to $200,000 to spend on a car.

Top Bottom