Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2002 Ferrari 360 Modena Spider F1

1321-7.jpg

It isnt that much money considering what you get...I know alot of people that drive $100k-$120k cars-what's another 50,000 one your already paying 120..And you get to say you have a ferrari..

I'll stick to buying a fiero and adding a kit.

My '94 Camaro has 400hp at the rear, which would smoke that yuppie crap in the 1/4. It cost me $24k to build. How would anyone be stupid enough to pay 6x that much for less power?

I guess it looks pretty though.

Thaibox said:
My '94 Camaro has 400hp at the rear, which would smoke that yuppie crap in the 1/4. It cost me $24k to build. How would anyone be stupid enough to pay 6x that much for less power?

Just to say they have the dough, my friend.

That Camaro sounds pretty sweet. A buddy of mine is currently re-building a '75.

support your country and buy american---I believe they are only making 500 of them ---price about $100,000------I'll take this car over the spider any day of the week---then take other $70 grand and buy a phat wardrob and life time supply of gear and growth...:)

http://www.gt40club.clara.net/gt40conceptA.htm

Last edited:
manny78 said:
But you can always rent it just like a limo, for about 400$ for 2 days......

go out to beverly hills and they rent P--boxers that go for about 40grand retail and they rent them out for $800--to $1200 a day.....

the spider would yeild atleast $ 4000 a day but I doubt anyone would find one to rent....

Thaibox said:

The Camaro and Mustang would be a best bang for your buck in raw power.
But you cant compare an exotic car like that with a Chevy.

Thaibox said:
How would anyone be stupid enough to pay 6x that much for less power?

Most people that are buying this car, could give two shits about the power. They are buying it for the prestige.

Wombat said:
support your country and buy american---I believe they are only making 500 of them ---price about $100,000------I'll take this car over the spider any day of the week---then take other $70 grand and buy a phat wardrob and life time supply of gear and growth...:)

http://www.gt40club.clara.net/gt40conceptA.htm

Screw that. Spend $40 grand less and get a Viper with 500 horses, 505 lbf/ft torque, and a 550 cubic inch motor. Would still smoke the GT40 too.

I'll believe the hype about that car when I see it.

Top Bottom