Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 men whose van hit pedestrians die after mob beating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natymike

2 men whose van hit pedestrians die after mob beating

http://www.austin360.com/aas/news/073102/0731van.html

video

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/showcase/chi-020731van-beating.story?coll=chi-news-hed

ASSOCIATED PRESS

Wednesday, July 31, 2002

CHICAGO (AP) — Two men whose van jumped a curb and crashed into pedestrians died after an angry mob pulled them from the van and beat them with bricks, witnesses and police said.

Authorities had not yet established a cause of death for the men, Jack Moore, 62, and Anthony Stuckey, 50, both of Chicago. But witness Taquita Mixon said both collapsed to the ground when they were attacked after the 6:30 p.m. Tuesday crash.

"They hit them with bricks that came off the side of the building," Mixon said. "They didn't have a chance. It was a brutal beat-down."

Stuckey died at Cook County Hospital and Moore died at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Autopsies for both were scheduled for Wednesday.

It was not clear which man was driving the rented van.

The van hit three women when it lost control and smashed into the porch of a city house, Chicago Police Sgt. Robert Cargie said.

The three women were in area hospitals Wednesday morning. Two were listed in serious condition; the third was in fair condition.

Mixon said she was at the window of her apartment across the street when she saw the van swerve toward the house.

"It all happened so fast, it seemed like he floored it or something," Mixon said.

She said she called 911 and returned to see a crowd around the van, some of them helping the women. She then saw five or six men pull the driver and passenger out of the van and punch, kick and beat them with bricks.

Police were still investigating the incident Wednesday morning.

Last edited:
I'm very happy and proud that AP didn't mention the race of either Victims or Suspects...

I'm sure it will be mentioned soon.

I heard about this on the radio this morning.

Individually these people would of done nothing, but put into the mod setting they killed too men.

sad day.

Am I the only one who thinks this is totally justified. I'm sick of careless a-holes causing injury to innocent people because they weren't being cautious... or worse they were being overly reckless.

Those two guys plowed a van into three kids. Yes it was an accident... but it was an accident that they were responsible for.

If that driver plowed into my kid I would personally beat him to death.

SofaGeorge said:
Am I the only one who thinks this is totally justified. I'm sick of careless a-holes causing injury to innocent people because they weren't being cautious... or worse they were being overly reckless.

Those two guys plowed a van into three kids. Yes it was an accident... but it was an accident that they were responsible for.

If that driver plowed into my kid I would personally beat him to death.

There weren't kids two were 18 and one was 26.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom