Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 men whose van hit pedestrians die after mob beating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natymike said:

WTF, Justified?? It was an accident, none of the people hit by the van are dead, they will all make full recoveries.

The driver probably would of been issued a ticket for reckless driving, the INNOCENT passanger would of not been punished because he did nothing wrong, yet he was beat to death. How the hell can you justify that.

From your words, it sounds like you will explode one day and end up spending the rest of your life in prison.

Good luck to you.

Not to mention the mob has removed the source, the driver, of a major lawsuit. Maybe the three women can sue the mob for punitive damages.

Re: 2 men whose van hit pedestrians die after mob beating

Natymike said:

Authorities had not yet established a cause of death for the men, Jack Moore, 62, and Anthony Stuckey, 50, both of Chicago.

Ummm...............

nhbguy said:
That's a funny satire, wow if your intelligence is a deeply evolved as your sense of humor, I will take everything you say about me as gospel. My views about race, are actually based on intelligence, and a lack of insecurities (ie, i'm not scared to tell the truth because I am not scared or intimidated by anyone of any race) I tell things the way they are, I am exposed to the inner city daily, and have been most of my life. I have a family member that is a police officer, that tells me everything he see's (the constant violence, rape, drug using/selling) that happens in the inner city. Even though I'm exposed to the inner city, it doesn't mean I live in a trailer park. I have a great position with a company thats in the dow 30, have a great pad, the motorcycle of my dreams, a car, and a checking account with a comma that never goes away. You are either a wannabe, or someone that has never been a vicitm of a crime because of your color (or known anyone that has been). Even though my neighborhood isn't all that tough, by the sounds of it your probably right, you may not want to come by, because you sound like an incredible pussy and probably would get beat up by the black chicks.

ok... so you are rich. that's cool. you have a brother that is a police officer. groovy. you have a killer motorcycle. that rocks, too.

Oh, and I am a pussy wannabe... that is true.

When you are done bragging could you please make a point?

How does any of this justify you being an ignorant redneck?

You haven't justified, nor listed one salient point here. You've done nothing except ramble on with poor grammar.

I am waiting... you dumb fuck. You might have a 12 inch cock and a trippin' sound system... but you don't have much in the way of cognitive ability...

Things were so much better growing up in the '60s and '70s. Back then you could kill boneheads without people jumping your shit for it. :fro:

Reactions: Puc
This just happened today, its stupid to have this discussion until more facts are known. No one can be right or wrong yet

If its found to be an accident, then the fuckers that killed the two guys should be shot

If its found that the 2 guys were drunk as hell(or fucked up on anything), or intentionally did it, then justice has been swiftly served

hell yeah if this was an accident then th mob should be tracked down and incarcerated for a long time, id like to see life. anyone who got a punch in should be

if they were drunk.....then they should not have been killed regardless. those people dont hav the right to act vigalante and shouldbe incarcerated, though perhaps for a lesser sentence

also they (driver) were like 50 and 60 something. sounds an unlikely age to be intentionally killing or drink driving even.

bottom line a mob formed and if they beatthese guys up bad no-one would mind too much but they killed them, the van hasnt killed anyone YET

Burning_Inside said:

yeah it's chicago what do you expect.

I sincerely hope that statement is laced in sarcasm, cuz if it isn't you don't have a clue what you're talking about. There are a hell of a lot worse cities to live in. I live in Chicago and just about all of my friends are black so what the hell is your point?

every thread that deals with violence and inner cities somehow ends up in racial bigotry <-- always wated to say that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom