Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 men whose van hit pedestrians die after mob beating

Status
Not open for further replies.
fucking imbecile.

my sig was borrowed from another member here. I found it funny. It is satire.

I am not a "wigger"

I am also not an ignorant redneck with a stick up his ass.

i don't know if it is insecurities or pure stupidity that makes you what you are. I don't care, either. Because i doubt you'll ever leave the trailer park and I sure as hell know I am not going to visit.

That's a funny satire, wow if your intelligence is a deeply evolved as your sense of humor, I will take everything you say about me as gospel. My views about race, are actually based on intelligence, and a lack of insecurities (ie, i'm not scared to tell the truth because I am not scared or intimidated by anyone of any race) I tell things the way they are, I am exposed to the inner city daily, and have been most of my life. I have a family member that is a police officer, that tells me everything he see's (the constant violence, rape, drug using/selling) that happens in the inner city. Even though I'm exposed to the inner city, it doesn't mean I live in a trailer park. I have a great position with a company thats in the dow 30, have a great pad, the motorcycle of my dreams, a car, and a checking account with a comma that never goes away. You are either a wannabe, or someone that has never been a vicitm of a crime because of your color (or known anyone that has been). Even though my neighborhood isn't all that tough, by the sounds of it your probably right, you may not want to come by, because you sound like an incredible pussy and probably would get beat up by the black chicks.

nhbguy said:
I have a great position with a company thats in the dow 30, have a great pad, the motorcycle of my dreams, a car, and a checking account with a comma that never goes away

No way!!! You too!!!

SofaGeorge said:
Am I the only one who thinks this is totally justified. I'm sick of careless a-holes causing injury to innocent people because they weren't being cautious... or worse they were being overly reckless.

Those two guys plowed a van into three kids. Yes it was an accident... but it was an accident that they were responsible for.

If that driver plowed into my kid I would personally beat him to death.

WTF, Justified?? It was an accident, none of the people hit by the van are dead, they will all make full recoveries.

The driver probably would of been issued a ticket for reckless driving, the INNOCENT passanger would of not been punished because he did nothing wrong, yet he was beat to death. How the hell can you justify that.

From your words, it sounds like you will explode one day and end up spending the rest of your life in prison.

Good luck to you.

SofaGeorge said:
Am I the only one who thinks this is totally justified. I'm sick of careless a-holes causing injury to innocent people because they weren't being cautious... or worse they were being overly reckless.

Those two guys plowed a van into three kids. Yes it was an accident... but it was an accident that they were responsible for.

If that driver plowed into my kid I would personally beat him to death.

I agree.. but these two men dies... you gotta beat them half to death.. not to death.

Nature Boy

Maybe we work together, or were seperated at birth. Do you like short chicks with dark hair?:p

The Nature Boy said:
fucking angry mobs, they should shoot those people.

Yeah, let's round up a posse and go hunt them down like the dogs they are!!!!

I'll bring the beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom