Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1000 post thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NicolePap said:

Picture this I sit down with my shower massger in hand-- he stands and spanks it while we watch each other.. he cums in my face..

I think I just came.....
dance.gif

NicolePap said:
Spanking the monkey of corse.. what do you think Im some kinda perv?? LOL!!

My man and I shower together without fucking once in a while--

Picture this I sit down with my shower massger in hand-- he stands and spanks it while we watch each other.. he cums in my face..

I love him! :angel:

Can't quite picture it. Post some pictures to help us out.

Stryc-9 said:
I hate it when you're in a public men's room and there are twenty free urinals - and some jackass walks in and starts using the one directly beside you.....what is the deal with that??

And to make matters worse, you're wearing shorts and you feel the fine mist of his piss sprinkling your leg. And you can't move because you're in mid-stream yourself.

NicolePap said:
Spanking the monkey of corse.. what do you think Im some kinda perv?? LOL!!

My man and I shower together without fucking once in a while--

I love him! :angel:

Damn what a lucky guy!!

I have yet to have some girl let me cum in her face. LOL

Stryc-9 said:
I hate it when you're in a public men's room and there are twenty free urinals - and some jackass walks in and starts using the one directly beside you.....what is the deal with that??

I think they just want to take a look at your WEE WEE.

Q: How many flies does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: Two. But noone's quite sure how they got in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom