Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1000 post thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give you a topic:

Rhode Island is neither a road or an island.

Talk amongst yourselves.

NicolePap walked up to a bald little old man named Cornholio rocking in a chair on his porch. "I couldn't help noticing how happy you look," she said. "What's your secret for a long happy life?"
"I take huge amounts of testosterone every week, as well as growth hormone, DNP, winstrol, deca, T3 and diuretics. Besides that I party hard every weekend, take ecstasy, cocaine and drink like hell"

"That's amazing," the woman said. "How old are you?" "Twenty-six," Cornholio said.

I think there was already a post with 1000 replies. Someone posted something asking whats your favorite party drug and it was getting replies months after it was created...

Cornholio said:
I'll give you a topic:

Rhode Island is neither a road or an island.

Talk amongst yourselves.

It's barely a state. I have friends with farms bigger than Rhode Island.

FreakMonster said:
NicolePap walked up to a bald little old man named Cornholio rocking in a chair on his porch. "I couldn't help noticing how happy you look," she said. "What's your secret for a long happy life?"
"I take huge amounts of testosterone every week, as well as growth hormone, DNP, winstrol, deca, T3 and diuretics. Besides that I party hard every weekend, take ecstasy, cocaine and drink like hell"

"That's amazing," the woman said. "How old are you?" "Twenty-six," Cornholio said.

Spoken like a true intellectual midget. Fuck you and the gimp you rode into town on. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom