Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 hour ISIS propaganda film. WARNING Very Graphic I only made it to 5 min 37 seconds

Re: 1 hour ISIS propaganda film. WARNING Very Graphic I only made it to 5 min 37 sec

fucked up stuff there!

Re: 1 hour ISIS propaganda film. WARNING Very Graphic I only made it to 5 min 37 sec

Two of my best friends are Jordanian Muslims (Sunni). They said ISIS isn't really a political party or even a religious movement. They (and some media sources) compare them most closely to the KKK or neo-nazis.

They also mentioned that it's a problem created by the idiot Shia president in Iraq who has been persecuting Sunni Muslims so when ISIS arrives, the Sunni troops just walk away and let them have the territory.

I sure hope it was worth it for Barry to declare an end of the war in Iraq. The next guy is going to be fighting these guys like never before.

How cum I never heard of ISIS two weeks ago :confused:

Barry is gonna have to drone a ngr!

those looked like civilians in those cars (the beginning, I didn't make it that far into the vid)

and it shook me; the vehicles they were driving made it seem so next door

This shit goes on. It makes you not want to have kids.

Barry has knot "waived" a law in 2 weeks!

joarl3l8mq2wsywnqttk.jpg

Top Bottom