Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1.5 inch ribeye on the charcoal grill

G

Gambino

and hot wings, veggies, and a light dusting of shwag
-12 rolling rocks
-my lady
-msu vs u of m football
-tigers game
-65 degrees on lake superior

i love autum saturdays :)

Word up.

I'm trying not to be too fat, so I'm grillin up turkey burgers on the charcoal grill. Yanks game, a little wine (save the beer for tomorrow) and probably some "schwag" when roomie wakes up.

KillahBee said:
Word up.

I'm trying not to be too fat, so I'm grillin up turkey burgers on the charcoal grill. Yanks game, a little wine (save the beer for tomorrow) and probably some "schwag" when roomie wakes up.
what football you watching?

Ludendorf said:
and hot wings, veggies, and a light dusting of shwag
-12 rolling rocks
-my lady
-msu vs u of m football
-tigers game
-65 degrees on lake superior

i love autum saturdays :)

Anyone that is a vegetarian has never had a ribeye off the grill. . .if God didn't want us to eat animals, then why the fuck did he give cows a ribeye and make it taste so damn good??!!

If there's a better piece of meat, I have no idea what it is. Fillet is more expensive but, I wouldn't walk across the street for a fillet. . .give me a delmonico anyday!!

jenscats5 said:
Beer
Big pot of chili on the stove
Yanks game
Man, I made chili for the first time ever last year - with sausage, too - and it turned out AWESOME. cna't wait to make it again

KillahBee said:
Man, I made chili for the first time ever last year - with sausage, too - and it turned out AWESOME. cna't wait to make it again

I used ground beef & turkey....but sausage is good too.........

It's chilly & cloudy here - so a good day for it....

BTW - how'd that dessert turn out?

and pick3s pork sword

Top Bottom