Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*Shocker* : Lots of college athletes can't read

I have two BA's now and working on a masters, that's "academic scholarship". Testing into the military isn't a degree. ANd did you know you didn't need a degree to wander around your property drunk shooting anything that moves? Your wife brings home the money..you fucking clean your kids diapers than go out hunting there PFC Pyle.

We're supposed to believe you have two bachelors degrees in the arts yet you write extraordinarily poorly and lack basic reading comprehension skills.

Any school desperate enough to confer a degree on you should:

1) Have its accreditation revoked immediately

2) Have every degree it has ever conferred on anyone else revoked immediately

3) Be bulldozed to the ground

4) Have a myriad of construction obstacles placed at the site to prevent another school from ever mistakenly being built there again

Real talk.

We're supposed to believe you have two bachelors degrees in the arts yet you write extraordinarily poorly and lack basic reading comprehension skills.

Any school desperate enough to confer a degree on you should:

1) Have its accreditation revoked immediately

2) Have every degree it has ever conferred on anyone else revoked immediately

3) Be bulldozed to the ground

4) Have a myriad of construction obstacles placed at the site to prevent another school from ever mistakenly being built there again

Real talk.

I agree with everything except your shitty list order

wtf bro?

2m60l6s.jpg

Smoke some crack rob, I heard it helps bros in the hood stay awake for days to do nothing productive at all

You might even get section 8 housing out of the deal

Top Bottom