Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*Shocker* : Lots of college athletes can't read

Nah, it's Pheonick's Community Cyber College. Got a general studies/ google search operations certificate.

He couldn't get in to U of Phoenix ...

yeah cause you got your GED right? you military bumpkin fuck :lmao:

I'm lmao @ you right now. My degree was earned through academic scholarship programs, I never even had to touch my military benefits.

And lolol @ GED.

Bro, maybe one day I'll give you a job, but not likely

I'm lmao @ you right now. My degree was earned through academic scholarship programs, I never even had to touch my military benefits.

And lolol @ GED.

Bro, maybe one day I'll give you a job, but not likely

I have two BA's now and working on a masters, that's "academic scholarship". Testing into the military isn't a degree. ANd did you know you didn't need a degree to wander around your property drunk shooting anything that moves? Your wife brings home the money..you fucking clean your kids diapers than go out hunting there PFC Pyle.

I have two BA's now and working on a masters, that's "academic scholarship". Testing into the military isn't a degree. ANd did you know you didn't need a degree to wander around your property drunk shooting anything that moves? Your wife brings home the money..you fucking clean your kids diapers than go out hunting there PFC Pyle.

Lol again. The guys here who know what I do are laughing their asses off at your retarded ass.

Post just one of those degrees up or you're a liar. Again.

Btw, it's *then

Dumbass

Top Bottom