Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**Everyones thoughts on female bodybuilder**

BIGEDD

Do any of think think female bodybuilder are attractive because i certainly don't. I don't think women should be hugely muscled. But those fitness birds ''pant'' ''pant''.

Fitness model size is awesome, but female bodybuilders don't do it for me. To each his own though. I know a lot of people like big muscular women. My girlfriend is a lean ass fitness model type and I love it!!!!!!!:p

Me three,

I like the fitness body or super skinny so I can toss em around easily when we are in the sack ;) . I like them cut and strong but not looking a man. I would feel weird like it was a guy or something.

gymnasts

GYMNASTS-they are the shit. Nice musculature, but not too bulky.
I personally like a woman to have a very tone physique, calves, I'm a calf man.

Of course, I had to "try one out." She was like 5'5" 165, really muscular, did a bit too much deca I think. Downstairs was a surprise, imagine the first joint of your pinky finger.

Rugger

... Since I"m in a philosophical mood today....

I think one of the problems with female body building is that its not clear what exactly is the goal. Back when I first got into lifting, most girls were doing the Jane Fonda thing, but Rachel McLish fascinated me. Here was a beautiful, strong woman who was ripped! I loved it. I wanted to be that. Then somehow, the lady lifters started getting bigger and bigger and.... goddam. They were competing with the same goals as the men. Then I saw my first all out "roid chick" - bad skin, no neck, shitty attitude. She drove a 'vette, but I don't think she did to "overcompensate"....

But its obvious from the lack of support for the Ms. O last year that no one could really agree on what is the goal for women bodybuilders. In steps the fitness chick and the bodybuilder chick becomes a freak. Granted, some women LOVE being big, veiny, rock hard, small-dicked entities, but generally its a turn off because there isn't a general agreement on what a "pleasing" female bb body looks like.

... OK I"m rambling.

My job doesn't fascinate me anymore.... can I stare at yours??

female bodybuilders are fucking awesome!!!

yeah, women aren't supposed to be that big but neither are men. who care's what you're "supposed" to look like anyway. i think they are still very sexy, they're just overdeveloped females.

of couse they have to be hot to begin with. lenda murray? yuck!! but what about sue price?? YUMMY!!

Don't knock it until you have one in your bed you will never be the same again. Iam not saying I don't love the fitness model body, but I love a bodybuilder.

i find either attractive,there shoudlnt be limits to what a person looks like,if they like it then its good

Top Bottom