Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~~~~***STAR*** is very SICK, she's in the hospital with organ failure!

this is terrible, such a string of bad luck - I hope everything works out the best they can.
my thoughts go out to her and her family

jeez....i hope she pulls through:(

I'm off to see her, and I am printing this to take to her. Thanks for making this a sticky. Star is normally hyper, can't sit still. She's going nuts having to sit/lay thru 4 hours of dialysis. I better pack a lunch, and dinner.

Wow, I hate hearing this. Let us know if there is anything any of us Dallas bros can do..........get well Star.

Puts things into perspective... wow ... I hate having to read posts like this. I remember a couple of her posts about the way her luck was going and this actually does get to me and i hate seeing things like this. She will be in my prayers today and tonight.

Don't even know what so say.

I am sorry.. I will pray for you until you are well.

DBaller

May God Bless her and her child. She's a cool person and all I can say is that she has been unlucky lately. Her health problems after a winny cycle, lost her jobfor no good reason, her accident at home and now that. Hope to see Star on this board soon.:angel:

Top Bottom