Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** Weird-ass dreams, anyone else?**

Taps

Sounds sexual/intimacy related. The gun is likely a phallic symbol, and the attackers are potential partners. Or Not. :) Who knows?? Dreams are funny...sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, right? :)

Your dream is a classic: you want to be gang raped by gang bangers ....

gun, trigger, bullets.........

who or what have you ate lately?

since ive been on i have the same dream of banging some beautiful mystery girl,its weird but i wake up with wood then rub one out lol

That's a very common type of dream. I used to have dreams where I'd be fighting, but all of my punches were super slow and ineffective. The punches that hit me didn't hurt at all either. It's been years since I've had dreams like that. Now if I dream I'm in a fight, I usually beat the shit out of someone in them. Another one that I still have once in awhile is where I'm getting ready to bang some hot chick or go on a vacation or something cool like that, and I'll be packing my clothes or looking for something and I keep getting delayed and never end up making it to my destination.

Melatonin gives me some wild dreams, its actually good since it means you are in a deep sleep. A few weeks ago I had something freaky happen, I woke up and I was aware I was awake-but I couldn't move. It was actually a few minutes before I knew where I was and could move. Wierd!

I wake up with wood every morning. I hate when I have to piss, and I push my wood down in the toilet and the tip touches the cold brisk water. That really wakes me up!!

but are you starting a cycle of steroids or ending a cycle of dnp? i used to get terrifying nightmares when i ended my dnp cycles (hypoglycemia, i think did it). in the dreams i was a drug dealer, and i felt horrible. i guess the drug dealer aspect was me trying to tell myself 'the dnp is doing this'. shrug

if not, i am guessing your dreams are a way of saying you feel helpless against adversity. do you know why.

Top Bottom