Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** Shoulder Workout *** Advice Please? ***

Thanks Cornholio .... ordered some gear the other day ... combining the gear with your suggested workout will hopefully do the trick ...

Thanks for the advice, as always!

P.S. I still want to see your ass! :fro:

I like to end my shoulder day with front raises... but take the DB to right in front of my nose....

4 sets of seated DB military press
4 sets of reverse flyes
4 sets of side raises
4 sets of front raises

There is no way I could do laterals in a superset with shrugs. My shrugs weight is over 365 + . How do you superset that!?

Shoulders.

Standing Overhead Press. 5 sets (2 Warm up)
Db Press, 4 - 5 sets
Rear Raise 4 - 5 sets
Lateral Raise. 4 - 5 sets
Front Raise. 4 - 5 sets
Standing Upright Rows. 4 - 5 sets

everything is 8-6 reps. With Resistance on all reps.

Thanks Rudedawg.

I'm going to take all the suggestions and try them ... well, except for Happys'. :)

WODIN said:
There is no way I could do laterals in a superset with shrugs. My shrugs weight is over 365 + . How do you superset that!?

Shoulders.

Standing Overhead Press. 5 sets (2 Warm up)
Db Press, 4 - 5 sets
Rear Raise 4 - 5 sets
Lateral Raise. 4 - 5 sets
Front Raise. 4 - 5 sets
Standing Upright Rows. 4 - 5 sets

everything is 8-6 reps. With Resistance on all reps.

You big dummy!!

I said superset upright rows with shrugs. Grab a pair of dumbells or a curl-bar and load up with your weight and have it close to your shrug station. GEEEEZZZZ!!!!

It's now Wednesday ... my shoulders now ache. Big_Johnson advised me to work my shoulders by themselves ... I think it was a good idea as now I can really feel some achiness in there ... I think that's them getting massive! Woo hoo!!!

its wednesday and my ass is killing me from that advice you gave me may

Cornholio said:

You big dummy!!

I said superset upright rows with shrugs. Grab a pair of dumbells or a curl-bar and load up with your weight and have it close to your shrug station. GEEEEZZZZ!!!!

Oh! LOL!!!!

Gees, good advice here. I think you have all of the advice you could have here, May1010. Shit I wished I had done some of this before I tore my rotor cuff up bad
enough to get under the knife. Much better now, and got my own gym at home. Take care and don't tear up your rotors.

I would start light and move up when the results start to come in, go up, up, and I think you get the idea.

Laserdude

Top Bottom