Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** Help! I Need Strategies For A Wholistic Approach To Well-beingness ***

M

May1010

If you approach your health from a wholistic perspective, you are employing a balanced approach to well-beingness. There are 3 aspects of good health that must be addressed:

1) Mind
2) Spirit
3) Body

For each of the above aspects, I need 4 strategies for improving one's health.

Any help you can provide will be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
May1010

:)

Satanic Goatslayer said:
I'm by no means an expert, but I'd say the first thing you should do is stop sucking dick.

That can't be good for "well-beingness."

Agreed. Keeping foreign (read: all) objects out of your rear-end would be a close second.

-Warik

May1010 said:
If you approach your health from a wholistic perspective, you are employing a balanced approach to well-beingness. There are 3 aspects of good health that must be addressed:

1) Mind
2) Spirit
3) Body

1) education
2) religion/kharma. try hinduism, the 3 things u just said were said to me once
3) try aruvedic medicine. great as a guideline to whats healthy in life. hey or just follow your medical councils reccomendations

honestly, if you read up about hinduism, practised it and tried aruvedic medicine you'd hit those criteria

you dont have to go that road but its what i thought of

Here's a serious answer for Mind.

Logic.

Thinking logically is the best exercise for the mind. The man who is able to redefine his decision making process to be completely devoid of emotion is the man who will crush all others.

Emotion is humanity's flaw.

-Warik

Bull69 said:
May,
I have several books you should read. I have a lot of information on this.

Couldn't you just answer the question for me, sweetheart? This is for an assignment at school. I'm not really interested in reading any books!

BTW: Our better half is coming down to see me tomorrow with Martin and Beau. Can't you come, too? BTW: Don't even think of going to Greece with John. I don't approve.

Top Bottom