Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

(this is for HS) i beet off some little shit at work tonight

BiIntensity

well, hears the deal. some little bitch came upt o me while i wuz bouncin at superRavr2002 lst nite. starts strokin my biceps like they weres a cock or someting. hes only 185lbs, but has a cople of inches on me, even standing. i was sportin D&G baby tee ($85), vintage visor (ya no, tha ones wit thah green see thru visor part o n the visor, $55), vera wang hipster capris ($125), birkenstock slides ($80), ego nomically designed "gap pack" (the new suede one from the republic de bannane, $148), and a ornge belt from the surplus stor. so i was lookin tite right. and hes like 'babs (thats my raver name), if onlE my sphincter was as ripped as your bod.' he was gonna just fuck me, but by gunz wernt ready for that.

so anyways, i start rubbin his chode (fattie was in levis), and say i need to go freshin up w/ my boi Mag-light (he's small but big, but not his job to run tricks). so we hit tha stall, do some g&g (dats glitter and ghb for you fatties who dont roll on sundayz), and head back to tha dance floor. i saw my bitch said 'how bout dome' he was like cool, so i drag him up stairs by his behind and go in and out the backdoor. to my '88 chromed ou t fiero my rich ass granddaddy got me. after i finished up, Mag-light hit too. i think hes gay but thats not my job.

peace

here you go...glad you had the time to put some real effort into that...

I still think the fact that I knocked the kids tooth out, constitutes a better story

BTW nice IP...you got way to much time mr.

enjoy your chat time,

HighIntensity said:
here you go...glad you put the time into that...

I still think the fact that I knocked a tooth out, constitutes a better story

BTW nice IP...you got way to much time mr florida

that'd be so smooth, if I lived in Florida.

BiIntensity said:

that'd be so smooth, if I lived in Florida.

thanks to a mod friend, ill post all your personal info if you want

HighIntensity said:

simmer down boston boy

from this moment on, I want to be known as Boston Boy

I'll wear an outfit like Robin and prance around Back Bay saving people from grave injustices at area Starbucks.
Stand back, for I am Boston Boy.

lol "vera wang hipster capris"
that is hotness right there

HS he can't be your uncle since, to my knowledge, HI is not my brother.

BiIntensity said:

based on the talent you've already shown, i'd be surprised.

your the one with such a special life that you have taken it upon yourself to create multiple handles in jest,

the sad reality is your getting your rocks off through the net, in real life youd have your ass handed to you

Top Bottom