Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ñ2guard and BP

satisfied1013

Im in my first week of a Sustanon and Winny cycle. This week was 750 mg Sust (250 on Mon, wed, and Fri). Weeks 2-12 will be 600 mg week and Winny will be added at 50 mg ed weeks 9-12. Last night I checked my bp and it was 150/75. This is fairly high for myself. My normal is usually around 110/65 or even lower. I've got N2guard on the way (should be here Monday)! Do u bros think that this will solve my bp problems? I can't stand the constant headache that comes with it!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using EliteFitness

Im in my first week of a Sustanon and Winny cycle. This week was 750 mg Sust (250 on Mon, wed, and Fri). Weeks 2-12 will be 600 mg week and Winny will be added at 50 mg ed weeks 9-12. Last night I checked my bp and it was 150/75. This is fairly high for myself. My normal is usually around 110/65 or even lower. I've got N2guard on the way (should be here Monday)! Do u bros think that this will solve my bp problems? I can't stand the constant headache that comes with it!

It will help. You on any anti estrogen? Pick up some Hawthorne berry and dandelion root also .

I'm taking forma stanzol. 7 pumps am and 7 pm. Thinking about ordering some liquidex so I can save the other two bottles of forma for pct.

It will definitely help... You should never run orals without it bro... Start taking it immediately upon arrival...

It will definitely help... You should never run orals without it bro... Start taking it immediately upon arrival...

I haven't started any orals yet. That's why I wanted to know if it would be effective to lower the bp spikes caused by the sustanon.

It def helps a lot but i also need bp meds too. Always keep a close eye on blood pressure. N2guard also helps alot more than just bp.

You should never start a cycle without N2guard. It is a staple of mine for each and every cycle. It will definitely help to lower blood pressure, but there are also other things that you should already be doing to control it, like controlling water and estrogen. Avoid too much stimulants also.

Top Bottom