Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ZMassPM vs ZMA Fuel vs ZMA HP

Toph

Is there any big difference between the three of these? I've taken the ZMassPM and the ZMA Fuel and been happy with them, but I picked up a bottle of the EAS ZMA HP today to give it a try and I noticed that they recommend taking it 1/2 hour before working out and 1/2 hour before bed instead of just the 1/2 hour before bed that the ZMassPM and ZMA Fuel had recommended.

Get the cheapest one available. Some have some other mineral in there, and if that's the case you might as well invest in a multimineral and get a broad spectrum of minerals for half the price. Others try to incorporate some ecdy in there, which is total crap IMO and haven't heard it work for anyone yet. Best idea would be to get some zinc alone and take that before bed, and as far as the other minerals invest in the multineral.

I agree with Risky. Zma is Zma.

Different companies throw extra stuff in there. Cytodyne ZmassPM has some L-Dopa and various other stuff added in there.

I would not necessarily say get the cheapest Zma you can find. Buy a reputable brand, but do not waste your money on the products that try to be MORE than just Zma.

Pject

That's pretty much what I figured. But, there's a whole lotta people here that know more about this stuff than I do so I figure it can't hurt to ask.

Thanks for the info!

Top Bottom