Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ZMass Pm?

Lifter911

Has anyone tried the supplement ZMass pm. I am thinking of tryin it out. If anyone has heard anything about results you can expect from it or what it really is all about please reply. All your comments are appreciated.

"Lift hard or die"

my suggestion is stay away from overpriced zinc/magnesium. I buy a zinc/magnesium pill which costs about $4, and IMO that's all you need. The trick is for your body to have enough zinc and magnesium.

Z-Mass is certainly not a miracle supplement.It is purported to increase levels of testosterone and growth hormone while you sleep.Perhaps if you are deficient in zinc,which is doubtful,you would raise your test levels somewhat.As for the growth hormone,it does contain a natural form of l-dopa which can raise GH a little.I took it for a while and it did help me sleep better for a while,but the effect wears off.Personally,I wouldn't bother with it...just my opinion.

hey Hog dude are you having any strength or size gains. And body fx did u have any size or strength gains at all while on it?

zinc / mag formulas are good. I get a better sleep quality when taken at night. Like riskybiz007 says, stay away from expensive stuff, if you take a look at the labels, they are all the same...

Well,since more rest can translate to more muscle growth through improved recovery,than over the long term you may make better gains.Just don't look for it to be an instant gratification supplement like say,creatine.Unfortunately for me,the improved sleep effect only lasted for the first bottle.Perhaps it is different for others.

It has insect hormones in it. It isnt good fotr you, you are better off just going to the drug store and buying zinc and magnesuium seperatly. Cytodyne overprices all of their products.

besides to make these "insect hormones" effective at all... studies show you need to take like 600mg of it. Ridiculously high amounts.

Top Bottom